TSS has chosen Prague as the location for the European Java Symposium. It will be from June 18th through June 20th. This happens to be just the days before a weekend.I have never been in this city so this is a good chance to brush up on some Java knowledge and then chill out there for the weekend.
The agenda shows many highly interesting topics such as
- Monitoring, Management and Troubleshooting in the Java SE 6 Platform
- How JavaServer Faces can be Used Effectively on Large-Scale Projects
- Choosing a Synchronization Model for Multithreaded Applications
- Java Performance Tooling
- Concurrency & High Performance
- What’s New and Exciting in JPA 2.0
- etc, etc.
You see I have chosen many topics regarding concurrency and performance for good reasons. It’s just ignored by many projects!